The Horseshoe offers you the ability to achieve a simple side position.
The horseshoe should be placed between the legs with a roll supporting the back,the leg supported on the large area.
You can also use the Horseshoe in the Supine position to achieve upper body support.
* Encourages safe, supported side lying or supine position
* Reduces sleep disruption
* Enables 24 hour positioning for best postural outcomes
The following products may be useful to further enhance the performance of the Horseshoe.
* Star Pillow - Use this to cup the head to further enhance a comfortable controlled sleeping position
* Wedge - Use this on the outside of the horseshoe to further support side lying position
* Top Wrap - Use this when lying supine to give firm reassurance
* W Leg Trough - Assists with wind sweeping and contractures of the legs
1 Size suits Paediatric clients.
56cm Long x 35cm Wide x 10cm High