Set the knee-pad system and tray height using simple tool-free adjustments making sure everything is snug. Then just slide the sling behind the hips and pull it on using our unique pull-to-place tabs. Once the sling is on, wheel up to the system, place feet into our shoe holders and hook the sling onto the lift arms. Pump the hydraulic unit to begin the lift and then continue pumping up until the hips are in proper position for maximum weight bearing. Mild (5-15 degrees) of hip extension can be achieved.
Upper Extremity Positioning Tray Assembly:
- Expandable transport base with 3″ plastic casters
- Height and depth adjustable chest pad
- Height and depth adjustable clear table top
- Width and depth adjustable foot pads
- Pull-to-Place seat sling and depth and height adjustable knee pad
- Right or left pump handle
- Frame Color Choices: Black, Red, Blue, Midnight Purple
Many options available.