This cushion combines the stability of a contoured foam base with a ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® air-filled, adjustable, cellular design insert.
The contoured foam base is designed to allow for increased stability for transfers and provides exceptional positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities for enhanced sitting posture. The ROHO cushion insert is positioned to address critical pressure points and provides skin/soft tissue protection.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 1.4 kg (16x16). Varies by size.
The contoured foam base provides increased stability for transfers in and out of the cushion.
The contoured foam is designed to provide improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION insert may be cleaned with soap and water. Foam base may be wiped down. Cover is machine washable.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) support pad can be patched to extend use.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1" / 2.5 cm
- require increased stability
- require lower extremity alignment
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral) Dual valve only.
- Experience discomfort from prolonged sitting
Download the brochure
||Total Cushion: 3.5 in. / 9 cm without load
Air Insert: Approximately 2.25 in. / 5.5 cm without load
||14 in. / 35.5 cm to 20 in. / 51 cm
||Varies by size, approximately 1.3 kg (based on 16x16)
||There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.